Information Text within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
This text was issued for your information on the processing of your personal data by ENPRODE Co. acting under the title of data controller pursuant to Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”).
1. Data Controller
Refers to a real or legal person responsible for identifying the purposes and means of personal data processing, and setting up and managing of a data saving system.
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes, and within the conditions and objectives regarding the processing of personal data as specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK for:
– Your Employment with ENPRODE Co.;
– Your benefit from services offered by ENPRODE Co.;
– ENPRODE Co.’s activity and organization management processes;
– Obtaining advantage from the benefits offered by ENPRODE Co. exclusively for its employees;
–The necessary works and related processes which may be carried out by relevant units of ENPRODE to realize the activities conducted by ENPRODE Co.;
– Performing the necessary works by relevant departments, and management of processes, to enable the interested parties to obtain benefits of the products and services provided by ENPRODE Co..
– Carry out the promotion activities related to ENPRODE Co.’s products and services.
3. Persons to whom, and for what Purposes, Personal Data may be Transmitted
Your personal data collected and processed under Article 2 above may be transmitted to our business partners, suppliers, legally authorised public bodies and private persons for the purposes specified under the same Article, within the framework of the conditions and objectives of personal data processing as prescribed under Article 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
4. Method and Legal Basis of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected on all kinds of verbal, printed or electronic media, job contractand any other method, for the purposes specified above. Your personal data collected on this legal basis may also be processed and transmitted for the purposes specified in articles (2) and (3) of this text, within the scope of the conditions and objectives of processing personal data as prescribed in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
5. Personal Data to be Processed Upon Your Explicit Consent, and the Purpose of Processing
In the cases where the personal data processing objectives indicated in Articles 5 and 6 are not met, ENPRODE processes your personal data upon your explicit consent. Accordingly, personal data of our members such as name and surname, employment information may be processed and shared for the performance of promotions and information addressing members on social media platforms depending upon your approval to be provided
6. Personal Data Owner’s Rights Under Article 11 of the KVKK
You may apply to ENPRODE Co. pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK, remaining reserved the circumstances specified under Article 28 of the KVKK titled “Exceptions”, to exercise the rights to:
– Learn whether or not your personal data has been processed;
– Request information in case your personal data has been processed;
– Find out the reason why your personal data was processed, and whether it was used according to its intended purpose;
– Know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transmitted domestically or abroad;
– Request the correction of your personal data if those are incomplete or incorrectly processed, and request to notify to the third parties to whom your personal data was transmitted for the process carried out in this context .
– Request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing the same have ceased to exist in spite of having been processed in accordance with KVKK and other applicable law, and request that the process carried out in this context is notified to the third parties to whom such personal data has been transmitted;
– Object to any unfavourable result that you may suffer due to the analysis, performed only by means of automatic systems, of the processed data;
– Demand indemnification in the case of suffering loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data;
In order to exercise your aforestated rights, you may communicate your request to ENPRODE Co. in writing or via other methods identified by the “Board for the Protection of Personal Data”. You may personally deliver, by hand, and at the address “Merkez Mh. 29 Ekim Cd. IVP B4 Blok Kat:4 Yenibosna/ ISTANBUL,” your request demanding explanation on your rights you wish to exercisefrom among the rights specified in Article 11 of the Law, as well as the information necessary to determine your identity, or may send such communications via notaries or other methods specified in the KVKK.