Efficient & Innovative International
Turnkey EPC Solutions
Tailored Solutions from Conceptual Design
State of the Art
Fully Compliant with International QHSE
and Energy Sector Regulations
Innovative Approach for
Alternative Energy Solutions
- Within the framework of ENPRODE Engineering and Construction A.Ş.’s international business activities, ENPRODE has executed a Participation Contract on 14 March 2019 with Hydraulic Industries State Company (HISCO), a public entity of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals of Iraq. Mr. Yuksel Güler, the CEO of ENPRODE has duly signed the contract with the Director General, Engineer Haydar Nasir Dhahir representing HISCO to establish a Joint Venture company under a 15 years concession agreement to manufacture welding electrodes in Iraq to supply the Iraqi market.
- NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS II.EXPO & VI.SUMMIT 5-6 MARCH 2019
- Enprode BIM Manager, Mr.Deniz Asar, explained model and data sharing over Aconex during the OracleAconex event. Deniz described how the information is shared among stakeholders worldwide and also presented Enprode’s BIM implementation which led to receiving the Aconex Connect Award.
- Brcko District PF B&H Business Forum
- Enprode brought the Oracle Aconex Connect Awards 2018 to Turkey.
Innovative, Clean and Efficient Energy Solutions for Our Communities
Enprode is an international company with a philosophy to combine our expertise with local resources and capabilities in markets we operate in...Read more »
Working at Enprode means being able to commit resolutely to one thing and growing from it.As an individual and as a whole – in a family enterprise that creates fascinating products around the world. Once you experience it, you’ll want to stay. Read more »
Read More »